We use a secure website called ParentPay to accept payments for items such as dinner money, school visits, PE T-shirts etc. You will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the Benefits to Parents and Pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS
How to get started with ParentPay?
We recently sent out your account activation letters. All you need to do is visit
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does or view the following guidance notes: